About the program:
Throughout the 11-year cooperation with the Zorig Foundation and the LG group, 90 students were provided with scholarships. Since 2015, the ZF’s collaboration with LG electronics has provided grants to 4 students, 2 of which are given full scholarships and 2 provided a monthly grant of 100 dollars /800/.
- Applicant must be a 2nd year of above student from either the National University of Mongolia, the Mongolian University of Science and Technology, the National Medical Science University, the Mongolian University of Life Sciences, or the Institute of Finance and Economics
- GPA is required to be 3.5 or over
- Applicants family/household not being able to afford the tuition fees of the above mentioned universities.
- Participated in social/civil activities among students and peers
- To not be involved in any grants, benefits, or scholarship programs. (all grants, except for monthly benefit/scholarships)
- To empower students
- Improve the skillset of students
- Increase participation and social activism
- Provide scholarship to academically determined students