About the Program
The Women's Leadership Program (WLP) is a comprehensive leadership and development program for male and female Mongolian nationals who hold Masters or PhD degree from Australia. WLP aims to enhance participants abilities to compete equally in the workplace and cultivate them to become the next generation of Mongolian leaders. WLP is composed of two components: In-Mongolia component and In-Australia component. The In - Mongolia component runs for eight months between November 2019 - June 2020 and is managed by Zorig Foundation. Selected participants from In-Mongolia component will be invited to participate in In-Australia component that runs for two weeks in June 2020 in Australia.
- Willingness to deepen their understanding of gender issues in Mongolia and commit to supporting women’s leadership
- Hold postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD) in Australia
- Willing to commit to the 8-month participation (attendance and performance will be monitored by the Zorig Foundation)
- Willing to participate in follow-up monitoring for at least 2 years after completion of the Program
- Demonstrate willingness to deepen their networks and linkages with Australia
- Demonstrate a supportive working and family environment to participate
- Improved alumni leadership and decision-making skills.
- Alumni to gain a broader and deeper knowledge of issues important to the future of Mongolia.
- Improved opportunities for alumni to contribute to and influence the future of Mongolian society.
- Alumni to establish and develop expanded and diversified personal and professional networks.
- Alumni to develop links between Australia and Mongolia.
- Alumni to gain a deeper understanding of gender equality, particularly as it relates to leadership.
- Written Application: This round is an online application form comprised of personal details and short essay questions.
- Interviews: After online application screening, selected candidates will be notified over a phone call and invited for a short interview at Zorig Foundation.
- Final Selection: Successful candidates will be provided a conditional offer by email or phone.
Application Deadline: 28 October 2019, 18:00PM