About the program
Frequently asked questions
Applicants must be under the age of 25 and have graduated from a university, with a desire to improve their knowledge about the environment and sustainable development and to contribute to the solution of environmental problems in Mongolia.
If you want to participate in the program, you need to fill out an online application and if you pass the first round, you will be invited to a one-on-one interview. See the application form here.
The program consists of lectures, dialogues, training, thematic study tours, and team social projects, and takes place once or twice a week during non-working hours. An important part of the program is the community project, so participants are encouraged to manage their time and actively take part.
The program participants will be selected in two stages. The members of the commission will get acquainted with the online applications submitted in the first stage. Finally, 20-25 participants will be selected after the second round of interviews based on their willingness to take part in the program and their potential to learn.
- Contribute to the solution of environmental problems
- Improve leadership skills
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the environmental challenges facing Mongolia
- Meet the industry leaders and expand professional networks
- Divide into teams and implement micro-projects to address environmental issues in Ulaanbaatar and Mongolia.
- An Environmental Fellowship Program certificate will be awarded
The Environment Fellowship Program is free of charge for selected participants and active engagement in program activities and training is sufficient.
The program is open to young adults who have recently graduated from their university, as the program is designed for young professionals who want to contribute to solving environmental problems.