About the program
Frequently asked questions
The program is announced nationwide and meets the following general requirements:
- Average GPA of more than 75%
- Ability to speak, write, and comprehend English at above average level
- Be socially active
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of American and internationally recognized university admission process
- A push needed to choose the right major or profession in college
- Increase your understanding of university course content
- Improve your ability to write essays in English
- learn how to apply to colleges
- Get opportunities to meet leaders in society
- Learn from your peers who are successfully studying at universities abroad.
The program is taught in English by undergraduate students from the United States and other international universities. The program also provides an opportunity to meet with Mongolian community leaders and to participate in a variety of interesting extracurricular activities.
Seminar: Each year, 6-8 students studying at top universities around the world are selected to prepare liberal arts classes on a variety of topics from the humanities to the sciences. The purpose of these seminars is to introduce students to the general academic education system and to help them think logically and express themselves freely. Teaching fellows are selected from the US and international universities based on their merit.
College Admission Preparation: College preparation courses cover the process of writing an admission essay, preparing for the SAT, choosing a university, getting financial aid, and applying to universities in general.
Social Development Project: Develop project ideas that address issues facing Mongolian society and discuss solutions with peer students and teaching fellows.
Graduation: At the end of the program, students review what they have learned from the program and present their social development project ideas to the entire class and guests. During the presentation, we invite organizations, individuals, and alumni from previous years who have made valuable contributions to the project.