About the program
The program has the following requirements:
- Pay attention to environmental issues
- Be 22-29 years old
- Live and work in the local community
- Willingness to develop oneself and learn new skills and information
- Be able to come to Ulaanbaatar and participate in the program for 2 weeks
Frequently asked questions
The Rural Environmental Fellowship Program is open to young people who have recently graduated from university and are living and working in their local community, as it is a program for young professionals who want to develop their leadership skills as soon as they start their careers.
- Be 22-30 years old
- Must live and work in the local community
- Willingness to develop yourself and learn new things
- Be able to participate in the program for 2 weeks
- Pay attention to environmental issues.
It is held in Ulaanbaatar for two weeks.
People who are between the ages of 22-30 and who live and work in the local rural community.
70 percent of the program participants are young people working in the environmental sector and 30 percent in other sectors.
Yes. Good luck.
21 young people from 21 provinces are open to take part.
Mission trip expenses are not covered. During the program, the hotel, food and travel expenses in Ulaanbaatar are fully covered by the implementing agency.
The program is announced in early February of each year and begins in early April.
The program application form is filled out online through the Facebook page-Zorig Foundation and Website- zorigsan.mn.
The selection of the program will be conducted in two stages and the first stage will be based on the submitted materials and essays. The second round will be based on a telephone interview.
If you pass the first stage, you will be contacted by phone and email.