Virtual summer camp 2020 has been running successfully

 

During this tough time with Covid-19, Zorig Foundation, Education USA, and Mongolian Association of State Alumni have collaborated to implement the “Virtual Summer Camp 2020” for high school students. In total, the program received 298 applications and selected 70 students. Of these selected students, 54% or 38 are from Ulaanbaatar, and the rest of 46% are from rural areas. Moreover, 75.7% or 53 of them are students at public schools while 24.3% or 17 are students at private schools. 

 

This program has opened on July 27th and the participants will get to learn from experienced mentors and exchange ideas on given topics 3 times a week. The program will cover the following topics:

 

  1. Time management
  2. How to write a CV and prepare for interviews
  3. How to manage personal finance
  4. Teenagers’ mental health
  5. Reproductive education
  6. Gender equality and inclusivity
  7. Democracy and youth involvement
  8. Sustainable green development
  9. 5 steps to studying in the U.S.
Skip to content